Wednesday, May 28, 2014

5 Detox Tricks Without Dieting




“I hate myself for being fat!” I shouted that sentence to my mum a year ago. It was a stage of depression in my life. To be exact, I was not born overweight. I never had a big tummy when I was just a kid. But as the adolescence stage strikes, everything got worse.

Last year, a friend of mine introduced a program called Nutritional Cleansing. It changed my life. That time I realised that my whole diet plan is not that effective like the program said. And with the help of some detox tricks he presented to me, everything flowed smoothly. I even forgot about dieting!




Here are the Tricks:






1. Eat Liver-friendly foods. The liver's functions are all related to digestion, immunity, metabolism, and storage of nutrients. However, some toxins can build up in the liver, causing it to malfunction. So eat liver supportive foods like broccoli, beets, and carrots. Spices such as onion and garlic could also aid in cleansing the liver.



2. Water with Lemon. Drinking water is paramount in detoxing. It is recommended to drink at least 64 ounces a day. But what others seem to forget is to add a lemon in your drinking water. In fact, vitamin C in lemon increases detoxification compound in the liver. So try adding a squeeze of lemon in your morning drink everyday.



3. Don't forget Organic! You are on detox! Of course, you must prefer organic foods. But the trick here is avoiding some vegetables, which are dirty frozen in grocery stores. So if you're going to choose organic, make sure that it doesn't have any huge volume of pesticides. Better yet, buy some from local farmlands.



4. Avoid alcohol and caffeine. Alcohol and caffeine, when combined together, could be your worst enemy while having your detox. Be disciplined and try your best to avoid any party which could lead to boozing. Also, cut your drinking coffee routine. It's not that difficult if you're truly motivated.





5. Burn the fats in the gym. Workout! This is the best trick. Even though you're not dieting, constant exercise like aerobics could surely cut those fats! Don't worry if you ever feel pain after each workout, there are numerous relaxation techniques that could relieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment